I have a couple food related goals on this 101 list including meal planning, meal prepping with the girls, taking a cooking class, keeping a food journal, and trying new foods. I have a ton of inspiration for this:
- Kristen is meal planning.
- Meghan is renovating all kinds of recipes to make them healthier (along with making awesome cupcakes).
- The MWC Girls are sharing their creations.
- SimpliFried just launched and I can’t wait to see what they do.
- Plus there are all sorts of awesome recipes popping up here, here, and here.
There is no lack of ideas for my food-related endeavors. There are recipes and techniques and ingredient ideas all over the place. Including all over my table.
I have cookbooks, I have a binder, I have loose magazine pages, I have e-mail printouts, I have notecards. Yikes! This “system” does not lend itself to organized meal planning.
So what’s the answer? There are so many awesome ideas and recipes and I want to keep track of them somehow for later use, since I figure trying to do them all at one time may not be such a good plan. How do you keep track of your recipes?