I am not quite sure where March went, but hey, that’s the story of our lives right? Now, while the month may have not looked great on paper, I’m pretty pleased with how it all went down. Here’s a quick recap:
- The promotion I alluded to went into affect. This is really beyond exciting.
- I made some progress on my workout goal (#58) by trying Zumba.
- My sister shaved her head to raise money and awareness for children’s cancer research. I am so honored that I could be a part of that experience.
- I made some quiet progress on my goal to take classes to forward my career (#40) by submitting grad school applications.
- Goal #28 is in sight. I registered for the Police Week 5K in Washington, D.C. in May.
In other news, spring arrived! I am so excited for the blooming flowers, warmer temperatures, and just spring in general!
As usual, I have high hopes for the upcoming month. There is a lot to look forward to both in terms of the 101, and just in life. Here is a rundown of what I’m hoping to get into for the 101 in April:
- While the first go was not a complete success, I’m going to take another shot at no-complaining (#47).
- The promotion is super amazing. But, I have found that my working routine may be borderline craziness, and perhaps not even the most productive that it could be. So I am going to do some research and starting developing an effective work break (#50).
- I’m going to work on writing letters (#71), I’ve got one ready for the mailbox now!
There are some other things I am going to try to tackle in April, but we will see how it goes. As far as life goes, here are some things I’m looking forward to:
- Shopping trip with the girls. Which is sure to have some 101 repercussions 🙂
- A couple work trips, including one to San Diego!
- Decorating my new office.
- Making my life a little more green. This isn’t something I focused on when developing my 101 but I’m finding more and more that this is something I really want to work on.
So, that’s the plan for April. Can’t wait to see what it has in store for all of us!